Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
At Prenovost, Normandin, Dawe & Rocha we are committed to ensuring that individuals with disabilities enjoy access to our website. In recognition of this commitment, Prenovost, Normandin, Dawe & Rocha is in the process of making modifications to increase the accessibility and usability of this website, using relevant portions of the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 (WCAG 2.0). Please be aware that our efforts are ongoing. If, at any time, you have difficulty using this website, or with a particular web page or function on this site, please contact us by phone at (714) 547-2444. We will make reasonable efforts to assist you. Thank you for your courtesy and cooperation.
Web Content Accessibility Request
For assistance use this form. It will go directly to our Accessibility Coordinator. They will contact you to make arrangements to insure you have full access to all of our services. If you find some aspect of our site that is not accessible to you we will attend to it immediately. Click this link to access the Accessibility Form:
Accessibility Privacy Statement: We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order, make a reservation, or any other arrangement.
ADA Web Accessibility Compliance Log
The following modifications have been made to the site to eliminate accessibility concerns:
- ADA compliance: Remove 16 accessibility errors from the main page. Add alt tags to all attorney images indicating their name and position. Fix a input form error adding a title attribute to the field. Eliminate an empty button error by adding text to the value attribute of the search submit button. The main page has no critical (red flag) ADA accessibility errors now.
- ADA compliance: Test the main pages of the site. Add alt tags for Areas Of Practice images. Add alt tags to the images in Firm News section. Rework the Firm News lookup function adding a title tag to the search criteria field. Add text to the search button to resolve the empty button error. All critical ADA accessibility errors on forward facing main pages have been fixed.
- ADA compliance: Increased the contrast between text and background to eliminate contrast errors. There must be a wide difference between light and dark text/background to assist web page readers. Removed 72 contrast errors from site.
- ADA compliance: Increased contrast between text and background to remove additional contrast errors. Reworked the services section as ADA does not like text over images, not reading the overlay. Removed contrast errors in the credo section by darkening the background and lightening the text.
- ADA compliance: Removed remaining contract errors by eliminating text composited over images. Removed the background image and added a solid color background, for example white text on black background. Added styles to section headings that cannot be changed using a span style. The main page is high contrast now able to be read by site readers.