- University of San Diego, California, Juris Doctor Degree, 2000
- University of California, San Diego, CA., Bachelor of Arts Degree, Sociology with a minor in Spanish Literature, 1997
- Construction Lien Litigation
- Civil Litigation
- Banking Law/ Commercial Litigation
- Real Estate Law
- Title Insurance Defense
- Mortgage Banking Law
- Escrow Defense
Admitted To Practice In:
- All United States District and State Courts in California
- Mr. Rocha is a Member of State Bar of California, Los Angeles County Bar Association, Orange County Bar Association, and the Hispanic Bar Association of Orange County.
- Mr. Rocha became a Principal at Prenovost, Normandin, Bergh & Dawe in January 2015 and represents credit unions, escrow companies, banks and financial institutions in all manner of civil litigation, including consumer finance and real estate matters.
- Over the last fifteen years, Mr. Rocha has successfully handled court and jury trials throughout the State of California in the fields of real estate, auto dealer and auto finance defense, contractual disputes and personal injury on behalf of individuals and corporate clients.
- He has also been a panelist speaker at various seminars throughout the State relating to consumer finance litigation and compliance (FDCPA, TCPA, Rosenthal Act, Rees-Levering Act), bankruptcy law, escrow law, and real estate matters.